Buttock Augmentation Atlanta
Are you considering a buttock augmentation in Atlanta?
Buttock augmentation is a way to enhance the volume and curve of your buttocks. Do you wish you had a fuller, rounder bottom? Do you fantasize about having an hourglass figure? Do you feel your buttocks is too small, too flat, or out of proportion with the rest of your body? If you answered yes, a buttock augmentation in Atlanta with Dr. Andrew Jimerson may be just what you need to feel sexier and more confident!
Dr. Jimerson’s own special “butt lift” procedure is the most advanced technique performed today. As a board certified plastic surgeon and the Division Chief of Plastic Surgery at Emory Johns Creek Hospital, Dr. Jimerson attracts patients from all over the world who want to experience his state-of-the-art facility and techniques for buttock augmentation. This includes women from other parts of Georgia, from Tennessee, Alabama, South Carolina, California, Chicago and New York and even as far away as England and Africa. He performs successful buttock augmentations in Atlanta on a weekly basis.
Sometimes called a buttock enlargement, butt implant, or gluteal implant, a buttock augmentation can be performed using an implant or fat transfer/fat transplantation (called the Brazilian butt lift, or BBL). Take a look at Dr. Jimerson’s before and after buttock augmentation pictures for what can be accomplished to give you the beautiful body you want.
Some women also opt to have other procedures after their buttock augmentation.. These can include a tummy tuck and/or breast lift for a complete body makeover.
Please review the information on this page, and call our office at 678-205-8400 with any questions or concerns. We’re happy to help you make an informed decision. In the meantime, be sure to join our Facebook and Twitter pages and subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with all of the latest news about butt lifts and other procedures.
How will you look after your buttock augmentation?
Your backside will be rounder and fuller, and your waist will look smaller. You will have a more shapely, sexy, hourglass figure. The results are immediate, however, as there will be some swelling. You will gradually see your true results emerge over time. It can take 6 months to a year to see your final result.
What can you expect during a buttock augmentation consultation in Atlanta?
Before you undergo buttock augmentation, I will meet with you to discuss your goals. It will helpful if you bring in photos of women or men whose buttocks are your vision that you would like to achieve. This will help me understand your goals and allow me to customize my buttock augmentation procedure to suit your needs. Currently there are two options for enhancing your buttocks; fat grafting and gluteal implants. During the consultation we will discuss which procedure is right for you. We will also discuss what is involved before, during and after surgery. I will inform you of the benefits, as well as the possible risks and complications involved with the procedures. By the end of the consultation, you will have all of the information you need to make an informed decision.
Can you have a phone/virtual consultation?
He does this each an every week for ladies all round the world. If you want to schedule a virtual consultation, please indicate this in the form below.
What are the different types of buttock augmentation/butt lift?
Buttocks augmentation with fat transplantation
If you have excess fat in other areas of your body, you may be a candidate for what is called fat transplantation (also called fat transfer and fat grafting.) The Brazilian butt lift procedure involves gently removing fat from your abdomen, back, hips, or thighs using liposuction. The strategic placement of these fat cells into your buttocks then creates a smooth, natural, fuller appearance. Fat transplants look and feel completely natural.
Before and After Butt Augmentation Gallery
This mother of three children came to Dr. Jimerson’s office because she felt uncomfortable with the way her buttocks looked when she put on clothes, and unhappy that she…Read More
Buttock augmentation with fat transfer takes about 3 hours. Afterward, you will have to wear a compression garment for 6 weeks. There is always a partial absorption of the fat that has been transferred during the weeks following your procedure. If this happens, you may desire another graft at some time in the future. However, most patient are very happy with their results after one procedure. If you sit as little as possible for the first few weeks, you will reduce the amount of absorption that occurs.
Buttock augmentation Using buttock implants
If you have minimal fat on your body, you may require an implant to achieve your goal. This involves placing the implants into each buttock through an incision hidden over the tailbone. I perform the butt enhancement procedure while you are asleep (general anesthesia) and it takes about two to two and a half hours.
Buttock augmentation with Hydrogel, PMMA or Silicone
Currently Dr. Jimerson does not offer hydrogel, PMMA or silicone butt injections. Also, he doesn’t know any reputable plastic surgeons who are doing it. Unfortunately, he has seen many cases of disasters, so he is not going to try it anytime soon. But the procedures he does offer, fat grafting and butt implants, are much safer and gives better results.
Preparing for your butt lift in Atlanta
- These procedures are performed using a general anesthetic, so you will be sleepy afterward. Please make sure to bring someone with you who can drive you home.
- If you smoke, you will need to stop for a month prior and a month after your procedure in order to achieve the best results. Smoking can slow down your healing process, and it isn’t safe to be under general anesthesia if you’re a smoker.
After your buttock augmentation
- You will not be able to sit immediately after surgery. You will need to lie down most of the time for two weeks after your surgery.
- You will experience some pain and discomfort for a period of time, as well as some mild bruising and swelling. Dr. Jimerson will give you a pain medication prescription to help you manage your discomfort.
- You can return to work and other normal daily activities after 2 weeks of recovery.
- Most people can begin exercising again with a couple of months, but this varies from patient to patient. Be sure to check with Dr. Jimerson before you begin exercising.
- If you’re coming from out of town, purchase a donut or pregnancy pillow for your flight home, and get up regularly during the flight to encourage blood flow.
- If you’re from out of town, you will need to make arrangements to stay in town for at least a couple of days and to return after a period of time for a post-surgical visit.
- Minor irregularities or asymmetry sometimes also require a minor touch-up procedure after your first surgery. This is not the norm, however. For most patients, the buttock augmentation procedure is a relatively easy surgery that brings them a very satisfying outcome.
Your new look
- You will have fuller, shapelier buttocks that will give you a more voluptuous body and will help your clothes to fit better.
- Your buttocks will look and feel very natural, whether you have opted for implants or buttock fat transplantation.
- Many women combine buttock augmentation with other cosmetic procedures such as a tummy tuck or liposuction for full body contouring.
To develop a better understanding of your potential results, it’s best to look over buttock augmentation before and after photos in our gallery.
Buttock augmentation cost
The exact price of buttock enhancement is impacted by the case’s specific details. Buttock augmentation cost is determined by the techniques used, the time it takes to perform the surgery, and the type of anesthesia that is chosen.
Schedule a consultation
If you would like to find out more about buttock augmentation in Atlanta, it’s time to contact the office of Dr. Andrew Jimerson. Set up your informative consultation today!