Permanently remove fat and reshape your body with liposuction!
Are you considering liposuction in Atlanta?
Do you feel insecure about how you look because there are areas of unwanted fat on your body? Do you have a few stubborn areas of fat that won’t go away no matter how much you exercise or how little you eat? Do you notice bulges under your clothes, or do your shorts “ride up” between your thighs?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re not alone! For many people, no matter how hard they try, there are just some pockets of fat that will not go away despite diet and exercise. But with liposuction by Dr. Jimerson, people everywhere are getting the body they want.
Dr. Andrew Jimerson is a highly sough-after liposuction doctors in the U.S. with a highly specialized team professionals who are dedicated to giving you the best possible outcome. Because Dr. Jimerson has such great results with liposuction in Atlanta, patients from all over the country travel to see him. Of course, they are also attracted to the reduced costs in Atlanta and the fact that Dr. Jimerson is a board certified plastic surgeon and Division Chief of Plastic Surgery at Emory Johns Creek Hospital.
For even more dramatic results, many of Dr. Jimerson’s patients decide to also have a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, or facelift at the same time as their liposuction procedure. Some people opt to have some of the fat injected into other parts of their bodies such as buttocks or breasts for a complete figure reshaping.
We invite you to review this page, Dr. Jimerson’s credentials, and his before and after gallery for liposuction pictures. If you have questions, please feel free to ask. If you’re still researching and want to gather more information without making a commitment just yet, follow us on Facebook and Twitter and subscribe to our newsletter. Feel free to call us at 678-205-8400 with any questions you have – we’re happy to help.
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is the removal of fat from your body using a special type of suction. Small incisions about the width of a small fingernail are made. Dr. Jimerson plans the incisions so that they are made in inconspicuous locations. Depending on the amount of fat you want removed or number of areas you want treated, you may need more than one procedure.
Bear in mind that liposuction is not for weight loss. It works best on people who are at their ideal weight but have pockets of fat that won’t go away.
What are the various types of liposuction?
- Tumescent liposuction utilizes a fluid injected into the fat to loosen it and aid in removal
- Ultrasonic liposuction uses ultrasound to loosen the fat before removing it
Is liposuction permanent? Can the removed fat come back?
- Although adults do not create new fat cells, our existing fat cells have a limitless capacity to expand
- This means that you CAN re-accumulate fat in areas that have had liposuction
- Liposuction is not used for weight loss
- It is important to maintain a healthy diet and regular exercise after liposuction because fat can come back
How will you look after your liposuction?
Dr. Jimerson’s liposuction technique permanently removes fat. You will see some body contour changes immediately and will be very happy with the results in about 6 weeks. These results will continue to improve even more for 6-12 months after your procedure.
The best part is that you don’t have to tell anyone you had liposuction! People will just think that you lost weight and that you look slimmer and more toned.
Yes, you can develop fat pockets again in the future, but we have found that results from this technique are very long-lasting. You can make sure that you prevent any additional areas of excess fat by eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly.
What can you expect during a liposuction consultation in Atlanta?
Dr. Jimerson will meet with you to discuss your goals for your body. He will also ask you about your medical history, including any previous surgeries and any medications that you take. He will examine the areas of your body where you want to remove fat and will photograph these target areas.
Can you have a phone/virtual consultation?
While it’s possible to have a preliminary consultation with Dr. Jimerson via telephone using photographs that you send him, he can only proceed with the procedure after he has examined you in person.
If you’re ready to have a smoother, slimmer body, call our office today or send an e-mail to discuss your liposuction in Atlanta.
Why Choose Dr. Jimerson?
Here are just a few benefits :
- good listener
- skilled communicator
- high patient satisfaction rate
- easy to talk to
( Click the button to hear )
More About Dr.Jimerson | Schedule a Consultation
If you are ready to have a flat stomach, please call or e-mail me today to schedule your tummy tuck.
To schedule your initial cosmetic surgery consultation at Advanced Plastic Surgery Solutions, LLC in Atlanta, Georgia —
Preparing for your liposuction procedure:
- Dr. Jimerson perform liposuction under minimal sedation or general anesthesia.
- Most patients can go home the same day.
- In most cases your procedure will be performed in our onsite operating room under a general anesthetic.
- You will need to make arrangements to bring someone with you to drive you home. You will feel a bit drowsy and will need assistance getting home.
After your liposuction procedure:
- You should expect some bruising and swelling, as well as some mild to moderate pain, during the first several days after your procedure. The discomfort is easily controlled with prescription pain medication.
- You will need to wear a recovery garment for 4-6 weeks.
- You may need someone to assist you around the house for 24-48 hours after the procedure.
- Most patients can return to work within a week and to all normal daily activities within two weeks or sooner.
- You can generally exercise within 4-6 weeks.
- You will visit Dr. Jimerson again in a week following your procedure.
- You will be very happy with the results in about 6 weeks, but you will continue to see more results over a period of 6 months to a year.
- If you have traveled from out of town, you will need to make arrangements to stay in town for at least a couple of days and return a few days later for your post-procedure visit.
Your new look:
- Although you will see an immediate improvement in, the final result of liposuction will be evident after all the swelling has resolved, about 6-12 months after surgery.
- Dr. Jimerson often perform liposuction at the same time as other procedures such as breast reduction, breast lift, breast augmentation, tummy tucks and facelifts.
For more information please continue reading below or fill out the form to receive a no obilgation consultation. Find out how liposuction in Atlanta can give you the slimmer, smoother body you wish for!
Still looking for answers? Call us today at 678-205-8400