Butt Augmentation Procedure Overview
What To Expect After Butt Augmentation Surgery:
- Initially there will be some pain and discomfort, but this can be relieved with painkillers.
- You will be able to sit after surgery.
- After fat grafting, you will need to wear a compression garment for 1-2 weeks.
- You should be able to return to work in 5-7 days.
- Your results will be evident after 6-8 weeks.
Risks of Butt Augmentation Surgery
- The main risk of butt augmentation with fat grafting is partial absorption of the fat placed in your buttocks can occur. There is no way of predicting whether or not this will occur prior to your surgery. If this occurs, a second grafting will be necessary.
- Additionally, minor touch-up may be necessary to correct minor irregularities or asymmetry.
- Other possible complications for both procedures include bleeding, fluid collection (called seroma), infection, asymmetry, and scarring.
Why Choose Dr. Jimerson?
Here are just a few benefits :
- good listener
- skilled communicator
- high patient satisfaction rate
- easy to talk to
( Click the button to hear )
More About Dr.Jimerson | Schedule a Consultation
If you are ready to have a flat stomach, please call or e-mail me today to schedule your tummy tuck.
To schedule your initial cosmetic surgery consultation at Advanced Plastic Surgery Solutions, LLC in Atlanta, Georgia —
Still looking for answers? Call us today at 678-205-8400